Saturday, July 8, 2017


I am getting ready to embark on a two month journey to Buenos Aires, Argentina for work and am really looking forward to it! I love learning about different cultures and am so extremely passionate about it. So it excites me when I visit new places and get to meet and learn from people who live a life that is different from mine and in some instances are very similar. Traveling also helps me realize how beautiful the world is and how there is so much to admire and treasure. 




I received a short notice that I'll be going to Argentina and thus only have a small amount of time to prepare. Since I'll be on work visa, I will not be able to travel outside of the country during that two months. So when my two month work journey ends, I am hoping to stay an additional two weeks on vacation and travel to Uruguay, Chile and Brazil during those times. I will need a visa in order to get into Brazil and from what I've learned, it's some work to get. Good thing is that I can get it while I am in Buenos Aires. So that will be on my priority list to get as soon as I get to Argentina. Thankfully, I will not need a visa in order to enter Uruguay and Chile. 


I decided to start a blog for my family and friends who are interested in following my adventures while in South America for the next two months and for me to be able to look back on to remember because I know these next two months will go by so fast! 


                                                     (Flag of Argentina)



6 comments:

  1. I want to be like you when I grow up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing!! I'm so happy for you and looking forward to the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! Have a GREAT time!! robi

    ReplyDelete